- Open a browser to the desired page or pages
- Open PowerPoint 2010
- Click Insert>Screenshot
- A window will open showing you all of the available open browsers
- At this point, you have a choice:
- You can select an icon of an available screen and insert a complete page
- You can select an open browser and then Screen Clipping. The page will open and you can then drag around the area of the webpage you would like inserted into your PowerPoint.
- Finally, since this is a picture in your PowerPoint, you can use all of the great graphic tools to make your screenshot look great!
P.S. Here's a secret: This works with Word 2010, too! :)
Post a Comment