- Click on the site and type in or some text into the field
- Choose a male or female voice from the dropdown box
- Click the "Create " button
- A new window will open with your text as an audio clip
- on the "Download mp3" link and choose "Save Link As.."
- Save the file to your computer
- Use in class or add to your webpage
Here's some great ideas for using VozMe!
- Have students paste their in VozMe and then ask them to create an mp3 and listen to it. Misspelled words, fragmented sentences and words will stand out!
- Use for ESL students or students who need audio support for lessons
- Create a personalized welcome message on your webpage
Here's a sample: